The Dead Guy: Lewis Soup (2008) is a fake commercial directed by Tucker Lucas for Theatre B's 2008 performance of The Dead Guy.
What is a lifetime? It's a collection of moments we cherish forever. What is love? It's the thread that weaves those moments together. What is home? It's the warm heart that's big enough to hold all that love. None of use know how long we have... but we know home when we taste it. Lewis Chicken Noodle Soup. Now in new five-gallon family jugs.
This fake commercial was shot at the home of Matthew Burkholder.
- David Wintersteen.... Father
- Lori Koenig.... Mother
- Cameron Wintersteen.... Son
- Linka Wintersteen.... Daughter
- Torin Horvik.... Daughter
- Keith Burkholder.... Grandfather
- Vel Rae Burkholder.... Grandmother
- Adam Harfield.... Narrator
- Tucker Lucas.... Director, Editor
- Eric Coble.... Writer
- Matt McGregor.... Cinematographer
- Matthew Burkholder.... Producer, Location Manager
- Missy Teeters.... Production Assistant
- Brad Delzer.... Production Assistant
- Maureen McDonald.... Special Thanks